Return & Refund Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
You have 5 days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Preparing Your Returned Item
- Gym Family Ltd will send you a return shipping label, with a tracking number
- Package the item carefully, include the packing slip (this will be 1/2 of the shipping label that will be sent to you) and tape closed.
- Print and attach the other 1/2 of the shipping label, this will contain a tracking number, (make a note of this)
- Send the item back
- Ensure the item is returned within five business days of starting the return procedure
- You can drop the package off at a post office
- Once you’ve shipped your package back to Gym Family Ltd, you can track the status of the returned item